Watch Out For Fears and Obstacles
The more you are willing to expose and conquer your fears, the closer you get to achieving your goals.
Self-hypnosis is like maintaining a garden. You plant suggestions deep in mind, like seeds, to realize a dream. But planting seeds isn’t enough to grow and keep a beautiful garden. You also have to pull weeds and protect the garden from the elements.
A quick way to expose and conquer your fears:
- Take out a sheet of paper. Fold in half creating two columns.
- Title the first column ‘My fears’ and list all the fears and obstacles related to your goal. Be as honest as you can. Remember, we are pulling weeds!
- Title column two, ‘My Truth’ and create a positive affirmation for each of the fear in column one.
- Tear the page on the fold, crumpling up and tossing away ‘My Fears.’
- Hold on and keep ‘My Truth’ and recite the affirmations to yourself daily. Remember to use your imagination as you repeat the affirmations, so your subconscious accepts them as truth.
Next Page: Trust Yourself