Go Deep - ALPHA-THETA Brainwave Entrainment
Deeply Relaxing Meditation Music
Want to unwind, rest, relax, and let go of stress? Looking for a short relaxation session you can fit during a lunch break, work break, or anytime during the day?
It's not really easy to relax when you're feeling stressed. It's the middle of the day and you have a lot on your plate. Even if you try to take a break, your mind races with the day's stresses and problems.
But, imagine being able to relax and let go in 15 minutes.
Deep Meditation Music For Power Naps
Go Deep is a powerfully relaxing brainwave entrainment meditation music? The ALPHA and THETA binaural beats can help you relax your mind and body quickly to achieve a meditative level of relaxation very fast.
What to do this, but this one problem keeps you from moving forward in life. It sucks the hopes and dreams out of you and makes you feel terrible. People know they need to get rid of this problem, but instead, they live with it.
'Go Deep' uses strong ALPHA AND THETA binaural beats with a relaxing music track. This short 15-minute track is for quiet meditation and/or relaxation. Listen when you want to let go of stress, rest, and relax.
This Session Includes:
ALPHA Binaural Beats [7–13 Hz]: For relaxation, while awake, healing, creative thought, guided meditation, and reducing stress/anxiety.
THETA Binaural Beats 4–7 Hz
For deep meditation/relaxation, NREM (Non-Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, creative inspiration, and sleep learning.
This session is only 15 minutes long and will wake you back up in the end. At the end of this session, wake up feeling well rested, wide awake and alert.
- Deep relaxation for your body, mind, and spirit.
- Rest, relax, and let go.
- Achieve a deep level of relaxation quickly
- Awaken feeling refreshed and well rested.
- This is a short daytime relaxation session. Listen anytime you need to take a quick break!
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Headphones are required.
- Allow yourself to let go and relax as you listen to the gentle rhythm of the binaural beats.
- At the end of this session, wake up feeling well rested, wide awake and alert.