Delilah Helton created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate her firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses her information gathering and dissemination practices for this Website.
Any information you provide on this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information This Site Collects
- contact information (telephone number and/or email address)
- personal information
What is done with the information that is gathered
Delilah Helton requires this information to understand your needs, respond to your requests and provide you with hypnotherapy services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping – Used to improve our products and services
- Communication – For sending emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Market Research – To contact you for market research purposes. Delilah Helton may contact you by email, phone, or mail
- Security – Delilah Helton am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, she have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Online Services – Your personal information is used for private or online hypnosis services with Delilah Helton.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
DelilahHelton.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, she does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I am not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sale of Media Downloads
Controlling Your Personal Information
Delilah will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law, court order, legal warrant, to do so.
If you would like to be removed from our records, please contact me at this link.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act, 1998. A small fee will be payable.
I reserve the right to change this policy at any time by updating this page. Please ensure you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.