Today we’re going to do freewriting! Open your mind and just let all the thoughts and ideas, come out!
Today you’re going to practice meditative writing by doing some free writing for 5 to 10 minutes. This fun exercise will remove any barriers or obstacles you feel keep you from writing freely. Your intention with today’s Meditative Writing Exercise is to just have fun and enjoy yourself. Let yourself get carried away and see where you wind up in the end.
In This Video
- This week’s meditative writing exercise
- Instructions for Meditative Writing
- Meditative Writing Exercise – 10 MInutes of Freewriting
- Lessons, takeaways, & Ah Has
- How to download bonus/supplementary material for this session.
[sc name=”Download on Patreon” postid=”23832061″ ]