EDUCATION & TRAINING
Southwest Institute For The Healing Arts
Associates of Occupational Studies Degree in Holistic Health Care with a Concentration in Mind-Body Transformational Psychology
This program is founded on a deep understanding that good health is a balance between mind, body and spirit. An intensive curriculum of Mind-Body classes including Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Intuitive Studies, Holistic Nutrition and Ayurveda.
Focus on the use of hypnotherapy for personal enrichment, self-improvement, and empowerment.
- Extensive hands-on clinical hypnotherapy training
- Training for the release of fears, phobias, addictions, and habits
- Training in pain management, weight management, smoking cessation
- Rapid inductions training
- Parts therapy, active imagination, and trans-dialogue.
- Hypnotherapy script writing.
- Dream analysis, storytelling, and guided imagery
- Subconscious intervention and muscle testing.
- Negative energy releasement and cord removal
- Emotional freedom technique
- Study of meditation and mindfulness
- Specializing in the use of aromatherapy for personal, mind, mood, and emotion.
- Hands-on training in the use of essential oils and flower essences
- Study the use of of essential oils for physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Use of flower essences to address issues of emotional well being and mind-body health.
Intuitive Based Life Coach
- 100 hours of client-centered coaching training.
- Hands-on tools for problems solving, SMART goal setting, self-improvement, and success.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind. Meditation includes techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity, and calm.
Guided imagery is a powerful yet gentle technique that focuses and directs the imagination using mental imagery to help with anything from healing the body, improving sports performance, boosting creativity, and a lot more.
Hypnotherapy (also known as hypnosis or self hypnosis) is a tool that can be used to improve your life by activating and working with your subconscious mind.
Life coaching helps you get from where you are in your life now, to where you want to go. Life Coaching can help you understand what you really want in life, uncover the obstacles or false beliefs keeping you from moving forward, set action plans to achieve your vision, and more!
Intuitive readings are provided as an opportunity for you to understand yourself, your life and events or situations you experience, from a higher perspective. Intuitive readings is the translation between you and the subconscious mind.
Sound has been used as a healing or calming tool for thousands of years. Sound therapy may include listening to soft music, drumming, chanting,
singing bowls, and brainwave entrainment sounds. Brainwave entrainment sound therapy can have a profound effect on states of being and can bring about the similar meditative states in beginners as one who has been meditating for years.
Essential Oils are made by distillation with either water or steam or by mechanical processing of citrus rinds or by dry distillation of natural materials. Essential oils are 100% natural with no artificial chemicals or scents. They come in a variety of aromas and have a profound effect on the psyche. Used correctly, they can enhance moods, deepen trance states, improve emotions, and reinforce desired changes
Flower Essences are a substance prepared from a flowering plant and used therapeutically for its beneficial effects on mood, outlook, and emotions. Flower Essences are subtle homeopathic remedies that are gentle for all populations including children and babies.
There are 7 main energy centers in the body, known as chakras. Each chakra is located throughout our body so that it correlates to specific body ailment and physical dysfunctions; each energy center also houses our mental and emotional strengths. When we release the stale energy from the body, it can undo any tightness, stiffness, or malfunction of that area.