Delilah Helton is a clinical hypnotherapist, life coach, and wellness practitioner with a unique ability to guide her clients into an inner awakening that allows them to look within themselves for strength, empowerment, and the answers they need to live healthy, happy, and peaceful lives.
Self Hypnosis, Guided Meditation, & Mind-Body Programming
Envision is a professional service that provides clients guidance and support in the pursuit of their dreams, goals, and ambitions.
Clients seek services for a variety of issues including:
- Weight Management
- Stress and Anxiety
- Fears and Phobias
- Pain Management
- Performance Enhancement
- Motivation and Concentration
- Relationship Improvement
- Spiritual Connection
- General Well Being
- Enhance Clarity
- Optimize Health
- Improve Memory and Concentration
- Alleviate anger and guilt
- Smoking Cessation
- Improve Sales
- Improve Public speaking
Southwest Institute For The Healing Arts
Mind-Body Transformational Psychology
A program is founded on a deep understanding that good health is a balance between mind, body and spirit. An intensive curriculum of Mind-Body classes such as Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Intuitive Studies, Holistic Nutrition and Ayurveda.
Clinical Hypnotherapy Training
- 300 hours of extensive hands-on clinical hypnotherapy training
- Training for the release of fears, phobias, addictions, and habits
- Training in pain management, weight management, smoking cessation
- Rapid inductions training
- Parts therapy, active imagination, and trans-dialogue.
- Hypnotherapy script writing.
- Dream analysis, storytelling, and guided imagery
- Subconscious intervention and muscle testing.
- Negative energy releasement and cord removal
- Emotional freedom technique
- Study of meditation and mindfulness
- 100 hours of hands-on training in the use of essential oils and flower essences
- In-depth study of essential oils for physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Training in flower essences to address issues of emotional well being, soul development, and mind-body health.
- 100 hours of client-centered coaching training.
- Hands-on tools for problems solving, SMART goal setting, and goal manifestation.