Success Prompt: Wha...

Notifications
Clear all

Success Prompt: What Motivates You Forward?  

RSS
Delilah
(@delilah)
Member Admin

What motivates you to move forward in your goals and ambitions, even when all odds seem against you?  What drives you forward? 

You have the power in you to reach, achieve, succeed, and grow in your dreams, goals, and ambitions!

Posted : 27/06/2020 2:31 am
Katie
(@mommavirgo)
New Member Participant

This is something that I have been feeling exactly! I have been saying affirmations specifically for this. 🙏🦋

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 3:52 am
Delilah liked
Andrew
(@supreme_kahn)
New Member Participant

@delilah I am often motivated by my future self, who I met last year, and with whom I seem to spend a lot of time with. He looked better and different than I ever imagined. Every time I have a bad day or things don't work out right, I look at him and indulge his wisdom and that encourages me to enjoy today but keep working toward tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2020 7:24 pm
Delilah liked
Delilah
(@delilah)
Member Admin
Posted by: @supreme_kahn

@delilah I am often motivated by my future self, who I met last year, and with whom I seem to spend a lot of time with. He looked better and different than I ever imagined. Every time I have a bad day or things don't work out right, I look at him and indulge his wisdom and that encourages me to enjoy today but keep working toward tomorrow.

That is beautiful!  Having faith is like a light that keeps me moving forward as well 🙂   Thank you for sharing this 🙂 

You have the power in you to reach, achieve, succeed, and grow in your dreams, goals, and ambitions!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2020 9:21 pm
Andrew liked
Salma
(@10wlad)
New Member Participant

@delilah I am motivated by my family. They are my biggest motivating factor even when I want to give up. I think of the example I want to set for my kids for when they grow up. I also try and remember that I have to stay motivated in order to reach my goals. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 12:11 am
Delilah and 9ikwat liked
9ikwat
(@alisun_miller)
New Member Participant

@delilah I am motivated by my goals  I set everyday. These goals of mine are tasks I complete and everyday I go to bed feeling accomplished and happy. The reason I strive to work hard is so that I can strive and be successful in my future😊

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 12:13 am
Delilah liked
Delilah
(@delilah)
Member Admin
Posted by: @10wlad

@delilah I am motivated by my family. They are my biggest motivating factor even when I want to give up. I think of the example I want to set for my kids for when they grow up. I also try and remember that I have to stay motivated in order to reach my goals. 

I love it, you lead by example.  Being the change you want to see in the world.  😏 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 2:06 am
Delilah
(@delilah)
Member Admin
Posted by: @alisun_miller

@delilah I am motivated by my goals  I set everyday. These goals of mine are tasks I complete and everyday I go to bed feeling accomplished and happy. The reason I strive to work hard is so that I can strive and be successful in my future😊

Yes, tasks and to do lists help you stay focused!  I do the same thing! 🙃 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 2:07 am
Share: