Feeling stressed? Need to take a quick break? Need to clear your mind and refocus? Clear your mind and expand your awareness in this 5-minute quiet meditation.
In 5 minutes you can come back to center, clear your mind, expand your awareness, and return to wellbeing!
This quick 5-meditation is perfect for:
- Work breaks
- Preparing for mentally stressful events (ie: speaking, exams, presentations, performances, etc)
- Whenever you need to clear your mind and focus better
- Find a comfortable.
- Sit or lie down in a position where you are comfortable.
- If you are inside. Dim the lights so that the room is dark.
- Close your eyes
- Begin to focus on your breathing. Listen to your breath. Feel your breath entering your chest movement as you breathe.
- If you become aware thoughts, feelings or memories, acknowledge them then let them go
- Focus on nothing but your breath for the rest of the time
- Remember to journal your experience at the end of your meditation